728x90
Tipps:

Empfehlung und Kommentare

Daxmaschin

Pearl Asien Mining ein Shortkandidat?

Pearl Asian Mng I. (R1Z)

Verfasst am: 06.08.2007 - 13:07 Uhr von Daxmaschin | Gelesen: 160813 | Gelesen heute: 13499 | Beiträge: 196
Letzter Kommentar von: Daxmaschin am um 08:27 Uhr
Rating: VERKAUFEN
Startkurs: 0.007 €
Kursziel: 0.001 €
Risiko: Hoch
Horizont: mittelfristig
In den letzen Tage ging es rasant Richtung 0.01 ?. Ausschlaggebend für diese Entwicklung war wahrscheinlich diese News die am Freitag veröffentlicht wurde:
 
Press Release Source: Pearl Asian Mining Industries Inc.

98% Of the Outstanding Shares Have Been Submitted for the 95% Mandatory Buy Back; the Remaining 5% Remains Freely Tradeable without Restrictions Pearl Asian Mining Announces
Friday August 3, 2:26 pm ET


Pearl Asian Gold Team's Fast Tracking Mining Operations On Its Gold Mine Projects
MANILA, Philippines--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pearl Asian Mining Industries, Inc., with stock symbols: U.S.A. (OTC: PAIM - News; OTC: PAIMP - News); Germany (GER: R1Z) and (FWB: R1Z), announces that 98% of the outstanding shares subject to the 95% Mandatory Buy Back have been submitted to the Transfer Agent, AGN Associates & Stock Transfer Services, LLC. The remaining 5% remains freely tradeable post buy back without any restrictions.
 
DTCC's temporary "chill" placed upon Pearl Asian Mining Industries (PAIM: Cusip #704755107 9) on deposits and withdrawal will remain until 100% of the outstanding shares are received by the Transfer Agent. Shareholders, brokers, and banks who are holding the remaining 2% MUST SUBMIT the certificates to the Transfer Agent by Monday, August 6, 2007. These shares will be cancelled by the end of that day. We are urging the cooperation and diligence of these shareholders, brokers, banks to expediently submit the actual certificates to the Transfer Agent so that the temporary "chill" can be lifted by DTCC immediately thereafter.
"On behalf of Pearl Asian Mining, I appreciate all the efforts and cooperation of DTCC and its participating banks and brokers, our transfer agent, as well as our precious shareholders for bearing with our company's reorganizations and transition," stated CEO Jason Piamonte.
Moreover, Pearl Asian has mobilized two separate gold teams to fast track the re-opening and full operations of the Gango Gold Rush Gold Project and the XYZ Gold Project as well as the Binasan Gold Project.
 
The Masbate Gold Team had started assessing the development of the access roads towards the XYZ Mine site, the rehabilitation of the existing gold tunnels, and the designing of the many building infrastructures in one area of the 8,000 hectares (app. 16.6 Acres) XYZ Gold Mine Sites. Pearl Asian Mining will be developing a unique Eco-Tourism Village Resort on an 8-acre site of the XYZ. "This Eco-Tourism village within the XYZ Mine Site will allow American nature-lovers in particular to experience a real paradise and to experience the life within the gold mine site," exclaimed Ariel Caleon, VP & OIC of the Masbate Gold Team.
Pearl Asian will continue to hire workers from and around the island, thus providing livelihood to the people. The company is extending its outreach programs by giving relief goods, building school facilities, health clinics, sports activities and providing other livelihood for women particularly in the towns of Cancahorao, Mapina, Baleno, Masbate City & Libona, Bukidnon, and soon to expand to all the communities surrounding the XYZ Mine Site but not limited to other communities in the island of Masbate.
 
* Vice-President Ariel Caleon leads the Masbate Gold Project. He is teamed up with Chief Geologist Regie Selvano and Chief Mining Officer Engineer Cesar Rosales who are working diligently compiling additional data necessary for the final approval of its Pearl Asian's Mineral Processing And Sharing Agreement Certification (MPSA). Documentations such as EXPA application, SSMP, Right Of Way MOA, MPSA Application, Geological Studies and Chemical Lab results including the feasibility studies that contain the operating cost and capital cost of the XYZ project, capital cost of mill plant, tailings pond and underground developments and roads construction are to be submitted to the Secretary of the DENR.
* President/COO Engineer Ricardo Bernardo and its Mechanical Engineering Team are completing the design of the 250 Metric Tons of XYZ Gold Processing Plant. Furthermore, the team had started to prepare the technical process for the re-conditioning of the existing Gango Gold Rush's 50 Metric Tons Gold Processing Plant. The team intends to purchase a Cyclone / Cyclone pump assembly in addition to the existing gold mill plant, together with a set of pulverizer and small jaw crusher to be used for a quick gold mineral assay on-site. A brand new fully automated Carbon Elution Column Carbon Reactivation and Electrowinning Plant will also be added to the existing gold mill refinery plant.
* Geologist Arlene Aguila who leads the Gango Gold Rush Project in Bukidnon is rounding up the needed technical manpower for the full operation of Gango Gold Rush, estimated to become operational the beginning of the September, 2007.
* "Binasan Gold Project is now gearing up for the re-opening and start of the gold operation using a profit-sharing mechanism among the KAHIB - Indigenous Group of People, our Muslim brothers and sisters and Pearl Asian," added President of Mindanao Operations Manolo Tecson.

Contact:
Pearl Asian Mining Industries Inc.
Gary Gotanco, 866-732-7888 or 310-728-6907
Fax: 877-317-4430
IRPAIM@hotmail.com
www.PearlAsianMining.com
Source: Pearl Asian Mining Industries Inc.
 
Ich würde jedem Privatinvestor raten die Finger von so einem Wert zu lassen. Ich gehe davon aus, wenn diese Transaktion zu Ende ist, dass viele Shortseller darauf warten werden den Wert wieder dahin zu shorten wo er herkam, nämlich bei 0.0003 Dollar. Bild Bild
 
Daxmaschin
 
Die ist eine persönliche Einschätzung und soll keine Verkaufs- oder Kaufsempfehlung sein.

Kommentare & Diskussion

  [1]  2  3  4  5    »
gomezs
gomezs am 06.08.2007 - 14:27 Uhr - Ignorieren | BM senden - Kommentar: Melden | Zitieren
Beitrag: #1

Postings: 572 - Trader Ranking
Pearl Asian Mng I.
WertpapiertypAuslandsaktie
Marktsegment
Freiverkehr
Branche
--
Geschäftsjahr
--
Marktkapital.
42,42 Mio. EUR
Streubesitz
--
Nennwert
--
Stücke
5,3 Mrd.
Symbol
R1Z.FSE
ISIN
--
WKN
A0JJXZ

Oja da werden sich die Shorties die Hände reiben. Die nächste Dusche für die Lemminge?
Nach Star Gold, Star Energy usw. wird hier vermutlich der Fall vorprogrammiert sein?

gomezs Bild
gomezs
gomezs am 06.08.2007 - 16:13 Uhr - Ignorieren | BM senden - Kommentar: Melden | Zitieren
Beitrag: #2

Postings: 572 - Trader Ranking
Pearl Asian Mng I.
Und schon wird geschmissen! Bild Bild
Daxmaschin
Daxmaschin am 06.08.2007 - 16:18 Uhr - Ignorieren | BM senden - Kommentar: Melden | Zitieren
Beitrag: #3

Postings: 490 - Neuling Ranking
Pearl Asian Mng I.
Das war absehbar. Der Wert wird jetzt hochgezockt und fallen gelassen. Nach der Transaktion wirds noch schlimmer werden, meiner Meinung nach.
 
Bild
WarrenBullet
WarrenBullet am 07.08.2007 - 07:12 Uhr - Ignorieren | BM senden - Kommentar: Melden | Zitieren
Beitrag: #4

Postings: 140 - Neuling Ranking
Pearl Asian Mng I.
Heute wird geworfen. Bild
WarrenBullet
WarrenBullet am 07.08.2007 - 09:06 Uhr - Ignorieren | BM senden - Kommentar: Melden | Zitieren
Beitrag: #5

Postings: 140 - Neuling Ranking
Pearl Asian Mng I.
RT -25%
homer simpson
homer simpson am 07.08.2007 - 14:04 Uhr - Ignorieren | BM senden - Kommentar: Melden | Zitieren
Beitrag: #6

Postings: 60 - Neuling Ranking
Pearl Asian Mng I.
hi @ all bin der neue hier

und habe gleich die erste frage: warum soll der wert noch weiter runter gehen, wenn bis freitag gecovert werden muss, ist nicht eher ein shortsquezze zu erwarten.? Bild
WarrenBullet
WarrenBullet am 07.08.2007 - 14:13 Uhr - Ignorieren | BM senden - Kommentar: Melden | Zitieren
Beitrag: #7

Postings: 140 - Neuling Ranking
Pearl Asian Mng I.
Kommentar zu Beitrag: 6 von homer simpson
Mag sein, aber ich denke das danach ein Absturz folgen wird.

In Deutschland zahlen die Anleger momentan einen Aufschlag. Wenn ich so ein heißes Eisen trade dann aber nur über USA. Bild
Daxmaschin
Daxmaschin am 07.08.2007 - 14:19 Uhr - Ignorieren | BM senden - Kommentar: Melden | Zitieren
Beitrag: #8

Postings: 490 - Neuling Ranking
Pearl Asian Mng I.
Was die an Gold produzieren und wenn man sich die MK anschaut wird mir übel. Bild
homer simpson
homer simpson am 07.08.2007 - 14:59 Uhr - Ignorieren | BM senden - Kommentar: Melden | Zitieren
Beitrag: #9

Postings: 60 - Neuling Ranking
Pearl Asian Mng I.
Kommentar zu Beitrag: 8 von Daxmaschin
sehe diesen wert  auch als zock und nicht als inv. Bild
Chefkoch
Chefkoch am 07.08.2007 - 15:04 Uhr - Ignorieren | BM senden - Kommentar: Melden | Zitieren
Beitrag: #10

Postings: 316 - Neuling Ranking
Pearl Asian Mng I.
Kommentar zu Beitrag: 8 von Daxmaschin
Ein Short-Squeeze bis auf 0.02 Dollar wäre aber nett?

Bin schon auf die Eröffnung in Amerika gespannt!

Bild Bild
    [1]  2  3  4  5    »